Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Sick to my stomach nervous about a job interview!!!?

I have not had an interview for four years, and the most experience I have is with... Well, I have experience, but not in this! I have an interview to be the executive assistant to a fricking chief resident!!! Ahhh! I am so sick to my stomach nervous, any tips for overcoming this type of anxiety? I know I'll be perfect for the job, but they won't when the interviewer has to shake my sweaty hand and watch me literally shake in fear. Bullshi*!!!! HaHa help please?

Job Interview Tips - How to Showcase Your Talents Confidently



Recommended Answer:
You can handle it if you help yourself a little. No coffee/coke on the day. And do some breathing exercise just before the interview, breath in to the point where you stomach is expending, keep it in for 5 seconds then slowly breathe out. While mentally you will still remain nervous, your body will not let you down as it will be more relaxed

Some Sound Job Interview Advice


  • I went through this 3 months ago. Just relax. And if it gets to the point where the anxiety is affecting you during the interview. Be honest. What I did was informed the interviewer that I was excited to have the opportunity to be considered for the position and was excited to start a new and Exciting chapter in my life.
    Hope this helps. I know it works

  • I have recently had a ton of experience interviewing for positions. I get nervous every time. Once I was so nervous I was practically shaking. I recommend jogging in place or jumping jacks to get rid of some of that nervous energy. Practice deep breathing as well.

  • don't eat anything before the interview. when i eat before something that i know im going to be nervous for i feel nauseous which makes me want to throw up

  • I was no whiz kid but in my younger days I never worried about a job interview. I figured there were hundreds of employers out there & if this fellow wouldn't hire me it was his loss, not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment