Friday, January 27, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview tomorrow with sears and i am sooooo nervous!!!?

tomorrow is my first job interview, i'm a very shy person when it comes to people asking me questions, especially questions that i have to come up with on the spot, even more so when theres two different people in a room asking me things. any advice to make this interview go by as quickly and pain-free as possible.

any and all advice is greattt!
thanksss!!!

Job Hunting Skills: Actions to Take After a Job Interview!



Recommended Answer:
Just keep thinking in your head that it's not the end of the world. Think about tomorrow, it won't affect you at all. The sun is going to come up and you're still going to wake up. Think 10 years in the future, it won't affect you then and you will probably not even thinking about it.

How to Answer Job Interview Questions - How to Impress Your Potential Employer


  • Hi! As a young adult who has been in several interviews, let me tell you that they don't get ANY easier! They are nerve racking because you don't know what to expect. The best advice I can give you, being 25 years old with much experience, is come prepared. I went on a long search on the internet to find tips on how to expect the unexpected, I guess you could say. I found a place that actually gives you "practice" questions to help you get into the swing of answering. It gives you tips on what to say to add to the question, it gives you a couple of different approaches you can take as well. Practice makes perfect, and while you won't know exactly what is going to be asked of you, the site gives you very "general" questions for you to practice. Good luck, hope you do great!!

  • Ah, I remember an interview I had with Sears once.
    I was so nervous, when the receptionist asked my name, I said "Uh..."

    Sit up straight.
    Dress to impress.
    Look at their face when you talk to them.
    If you are interviewing for a job that requires a lot of customer interaction, don't say "Well, I'm a people person."
    If they hold out their hand, shake them by the hand firmly. Don't give them the grasp of doom, but don't give them noodle-arm either.
    Walk upright, at a slightly swift pace. It makes you seem more important and confident.
    And remember this for all interviews: After the interview, mail HR a thank-you letter.

  • First of all, remember to breathe. It seems so simple, but not breathing right can make it so much worse. Focus on each question at a time and answer the best you know how. If you find yourself rambling, stop what you're saying and regroup. Have answers ready for possible questions but don't memorize long responses. Just general ideas. Make sure you actively listen to everything the interviewer is saying. Nerves tend to make your mind wander. Try your best to relax. Good luck! I hope this helps somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment