Monday, January 23, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I have a job interview right after school. Would taking my backpack and books be unacceptable?

I have an interview at a little restaurant right next to my school. It is literally a 20 second walk. so I figured instead of having my parents pick me up and drive me (which would be pointless), I'd just walk over. But would taking my backpack and books be totally unprofessional? Or would they understand because I'm a high school student? Thanks for any input

Job Interview Strategies That Work - Create Your Perfect Interview Movie



Recommended Answer:
I think if you could arrange to leave your backpack and books somewhere else while you interview that it would be a great idea. I know you are a high school student, but the job market is tough, so anything that can help you look more professional and mature will help. But if it can't be avoided, then it can't be avoided.

4 Job Interview Tips to Get You Ready and Prepared


    No comments:

    Post a Comment