Sunday, January 29, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Is a short job interview a good or bad sign?

My interview for a casual refreshment place was only 5-10 minutes. I think I answered the questions pretty well. Any personal experience on this? I've been receiving mixed answers :-/

How to Recover From a Bad Job Interview and Get the Job



Recommended Answer:
If you are confident about your performance, when can you start?

Preparation is the Best Job Interview Tip


  • It all depends on how the interview went.

    I had an interview once that wasn't an interview: I found the manager and started talking with him, and forty five minutes later he'd hired me. I then proceeded to fill out the application.

    Although they try to generalize "the interview" so that people can be told what to do, each interview situation is entirely different.

    Go with your own reaction to the interview.

  • It doesn't mean either, really.

    There's only so much they'd need to know for such a job.

    Sometimes you will have a brief first interview as they sort out candidates, then there will be a a second more extensive interview for potentials.

    Don't make too much of it yet. I've had entire orientations that went nowhere and ten minute interviews where I started the next day.

    You could give it a few days, then call and try to talk to the person that makes that decision.

  • it never really matters whether u were in interview board for 5-10 min
    actually an interviewer can prolong his/her interview in two cases
    1. try to find the least domain the interviewee knows when he/she was unable to answer suitably.
    2. or to find the height of the interviewee's knowledge

    for ur case u answered pretty well so u does not belong to any of them....
    so don't worry and be confident.

  • depends what kind of position. if its an office job then short is not good.

    if its a more laid back, kinda position then its a great thing.

    whats a casual refreshment place?

  • Any interview in this recession is good!!

  • My interview for my current job was only 10 minutes. I got the job.

  • Bad Sign...

  • If you look good then it went great.

  • Good i guess

  • Was it long enough for you to take a seat?

  • if they said we'll call you back apply for a new job

No comments:

Post a Comment