Saturday, January 28, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I need advice about a job interview i have tomorrow...?

after putting in application after application, i finally got a job interview. i use to work for this company for four years, but when i got pregnant and miscarried, i quit because i heard that my supervisor was saying negative things about me. no tomorrow i have an interview and im nervous because the interviewer may ask me why did i leave my last job. what do i say without being negative and make it more in to a positive....if that's possible?

Job Interviews -- What Your Pre-Interview Research Should Cover



Recommended Answer:
Hopefully you dont get interviewed by the same supervisor lol as long as you left with good terms put 2 weeks in before quitting your good they wouldnt of taken the time to interview you if they didnt have the intent to hire. I would say when I left I found a career i seemed to like at first but it wasnt for me in the long run but after leaving this job I found out that this was the job for me and i want to continue to be successful here for the company and your team of employees (and so on) I could word it better but I dont know what the job is im sure you can piece it together

Master Job Interview Skills


  • Ok you need to tell the truth ina very distorted way that makes your previous employer look bad and you look like the innocent hard working mom that left due to sexist discrimination. This will show that you have dignity, strong character etc..just make up some nasty comments the guy said about u...bottom line..make it look bad! in your favor

  • Tell them that you had to resign for personal issues, and if he still pushes at it, tell him the truth. No one would deign someone a job because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment