Sunday, January 22, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should i say at a job interview?

i have a interview at bed bath and beyond i need some help wit some questing and answers like what is your weaknesses? and what are your strengths ? what are some good experience at your last job and why do u want to work here? Why are you interested in working for our company?
what should i know? do anyone have some advice

Job Interviews - Six Tips to Prepare You



Recommended Answer:
Well, what are your strengths? Maybe something like being self motivated, hard working, ambitious, things like that are good.
For your weaknesses, again its very personal. It a good idea to have some ready for your interview because no one likes somebody who thinks that they're already the best and can't improve on anything. My personal weaknesses are that I have to make sure I get a good nights sleep or I am dead for the next day, so to combat this I make sure i go to bed early. Another one is that I can be quite shy when talking to people (which isn't good for a job you're going for, I think!) But make sure that you explain how you will make your weaknesses better.

Try researching their company and look for something you could say about them like 'I want to wok for your company because I have heard that you're very accommodating to staff and are a fair company, and I believe its the perfect environment for me to excel at my skills'

for your previous job experience, if you have any, make sure you high light any responsibilities you had, and your duties etc.

Its a very good idea to think about all this stuff before your interview because otherwise they might ask you and you'll be left with no answer (I know from personal experience, its always a problem to draw a blank!)

Lastly, like on a CV, the most important thing is to make the company believe that by hiring you, they are gaining in interesting hard working person. Make yourself stand out from any other applicants that they might have.

Job Interviews - Last Minute Strategies


  • Go to your bookstore and get a good book on Interviewing.
    Such as "Interviewing for Dummies" - not for dummies - its a really good book.
    It will have all your questions and how to answer them correctly.
    It will be a book that you will use as a resource for the rest of your life.
    /

  • speaking correct english is your biggest weakness. if your job includes speaking english every day - do not get your expectations high

No comments:

Post a Comment