Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear for a job interview at staples?

I'm at college so I have limited resources. I got a beige and black long sleeve dress shirt with matching ties. Black dress pants and shoes. I am not sure if this is overdressing though? I know the rule of thumb is to dress one level better so I am not to sure about this. Please some advice. Thanks.

The Job Interview Technique That Will Blow Away the Competition



Recommended Answer:
Sounds like you dress just fine. Polo shirt would work to. Khakis work to with dress shoes. And nice belt works too. But what you mention sounds just fine. But if you have cologne don't over do it. Some colognes just stink or to overbearing. Good luck.

Job Interviewing Part I


    No comments:

    Post a Comment