Monday, January 23, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Should there be a job interview through yahoo messenger?

I was applied for this Accounting position online.I sent a resume and after 1 week I received an email telling me they would like to interview me through yahoo messenger. Just then I realized it is a work from home type of job. They never give me the company phone number or location or anything like that. The company called " Global Data Entry". I was wondering is anyone know about thing at all???

The CAR Method Is An Effective Job Interview Technique



Recommended Answer:
Never heard of it but if they ask you for money they aren' to be trusted.

Instead, why not sell your unwanted stuff on ebay. When you get the hang of it you can offer to sell other people's unwanted stuff on ebay.
All you need from them is what they would want to get for it, (when you are good you will tell them what they will get for it) take a photo of it then when it sells, go there, pay them the money keeping your cut then post the item off.

How to Succeed at Your Job Interview


  • I've actually heard some good things about on line interviews. They save time, money and cut down on travel expenses. Of course, you have to be careful about who you're dealing with and how much personal information you give out.

    Also, there should be some kind of way that you can reach the company AND the interviewer through a number under the company's name and taken out of a phone book. I understand the interviewer wouldn't be in the book, but a call to the company and being transferred to Human Resources, then the interviewer would suffice, no?

    I would insist upon these conditions before going through with the interview and barring any trouble there, why not? This is the twenty-first century, by the way.

  • By all means No. do not do an interview through Yahoo! Messenger.
    Please Read the Below information I've researched for you.
    (sorry to be the bearer of not good news, but you deserve better.)

    www.ripoffreport.com/Search/Compa…

    The Best of Luck to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment