Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Should I call back after a job interview?

okay so i just applied to a couple coffee houses and i had an interview last Monday. its been 8 days since my interview, should i call for the status of this position? during my interview he said he liked my vibe and he said he would ask some of the managers if they needed me at their stores..if i call, what do i say?

Five Tips to Nailing Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Yes if a job doesnt call back within three days it's ok for you to call them an let them know you had a interview an you were calling to see has the position been filled. A lot of employers like when you call. It shows them your really interested

8 Worst Job Interview Screw - Ups to Avoid


    No comments:

    Post a Comment