Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Job Interview Questions: FBLA job interview for Western Conference 2011?

I am going to be competing in the Job Interview category for FBLA, but I'm really confused about how i would do my cover letter. How do i know what "job" do i apply for, and how do i find a description of that job? The website doesn't help.
Help please?!

How to Bounce Back From Job Interview Rejection



Recommended Answer:
Hey ,

I know that trying to write a really effective cover letter can be very frustrating.

Recently, a friend of mine really needed some advice on how to write cover letters and told me about a fantastic resource he found.

In the source box, I attached the link to the website so you can look for yourself...

Good Luck!!

Job Interview Tips to Employment Success


    No comments:

    Post a Comment