Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Tips for Safeway Job Interview?

I'm having a Safeway job interview tomorrow! I was wondering that kind of questions do they ask you? What should I answer them? Also, DO I need to to bring a RESUME?

Job Interview Questions to Ask Potential Employers - The Do's & Don'ts



Recommended Answer:
I was interviewed at Bloom two weeks ago so maybe this will help.

What are the top five important things when it comes to food. Name a time in your life when you had to step up and initiate something. Name a time when you were working in a group and not everyone agreed with something, how did you solve the problem? Describe yourself using one word. What makes you different from everyone else that wants this job? What sort of attribute will you bring into the grocery store? Have you volunteered anywhere? If so, where and what activity did you do? What is your biggest weakness/something you can improve on? What is your best quality?

Notice how they all deal with team work, and being the first person to "step up" and be a leader.

I don't really think it matters too much how you answer those types of question. I think it's just to see what type of person you are, and if you're a maniac or something. In fact, I did not prepare for this interview at all! I totally winged it :)

When they called me for an interview, they just told me to bring two forms of identification, so I didn't need a resume.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Answer Any Job Interview Question and Get Hired


    No comments:

    Post a Comment