Monday, January 30, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Can I take in my thank you note personally after a job interview? Or must I *mail* it in?

The interview was last Friday and I've been slow to send out the note. I neglected to get the interviewer's email address. So I have to write out my note. If I mail it in, she'll get it Friday or Saturday (she works weekends too). Dropping off the note personally and asking the receptionist to give it to the interviewer would obviously be quicker. But could it be perceived as odd, creepy or just irresponsible since I didn't mail it in a timely fashion? Am I overthinking?

Top 9 Job Interview Questions - Home Run Answers



Recommended Answer:
Do mail it. Do not email it or walk it in. It may look lazy and/or pushy. I think people appreciate getting handwritten "thank you" notes. It shows a commitment and effort on your part.

10 Biggest Job Interviewing Mistakes


  • Personally is always better :)

  • Type it perfectly, or write it by hand, but send it in by US Mail right away. That's even better than e-mailing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment