Monday, January 30, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to my job interview at Converse?

I have no clue what to wear. Should I go professional or laid back and stylish?

Job Interview Skills: How to Manage a Bad Interview!



Recommended Answer:
Laid back and stylish... Why would a girl in a fancy suit get the job at CONVERSE maybe the jewlery store but for sure not converse!

How to Handle Skilled Job Interviewers & Behavioral Interview Questions


  • I would suggest something stylish. I would be very surprised if anyone there had on a suit. I wouldn't where jeans but I a 3 piece suit is not the answer. keep the accessories simply and maybe 1 piece from their collection. Target sells the brand. Try fitted pants and a button down. a cute cardigan and wide leg pants. a simple dress or pencil shirt and top.

  • Something like this ? Something simple !

    www.polyvore.com/simple_look/set?…

  • Wear Converse!
    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment