Saturday, January 28, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to my job interview?

I got a call yesterday from Vgs, a grocery store. I'm being interviewed for the night shift. I know I should dress nice but the interview is tomorrow at 10am and I have no money to buy something new. I have NO dress clothes. I spent all day going through my clothes and found a black pair of jeans but no shirts I have go with them (blacks don't match, looks very "frumpy") I'm very nervous and really need this job. Can someone help me?

The Three Secrets of Winning Job Interviews



Recommended Answer:
i'm sure black jeans and flats (hopefully you have some) will be just fine. So you really don't have any button down or dress shirts? can you borrow any? if not, and if you dont have any money go to the salvation army or something in the morning and get something as cheap as you can. If you seriously dont have a dime, im sure if you tell them your going for an interview they might give you something lol.

but then again... it's a grocery store i'm sure they dont care too much. and i'm sure your outfit won't be the worst they've seen. Just do really good at your interview so they remember you for that and not what you wore.

Tips For Job Interviews - Common Job Interview Questions and Answers


  • a clean pair of pants -not jeans- and a nice shirt will be fine. wear nice shoes. print out at least 3 copies of your resume for all who will interview you. act confidently, be honest, and maintain eye contact. be sure to ask questions & neogiate salary and days off. after receiving a paycheck or 2, invest in one nice outfit.

  • An owl suit

No comments:

Post a Comment