Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What to wear at a job interview?

I'm 16 and this is my first job interview. I'm pretty positive I'll know what to answer when they ask me questions, but I have NO IDEA WHAT TO WEAR. The job interview is at Wendy's. Also when it's time for the interview where do I go? Because when they called they did not tell me their name or anything about where I meet her. Thanks so much :)

Answer Job Interview Questions & Score Big



Recommended Answer:
No matter what job you are applying for always dress nicely. Wear dress pants, and a blouse or blouse with dress capris and dress shoes. I know when I dressed professional to my job interviews I got the job for all three jobs I have ever had. It shows you are serious about this job and you will do anything to look your best. I hope this helps.

Job Interview Questions - Interview Techniques to Prepare You to Ace Your Interview!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment