Monday, January 30, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Is it ok to call and ask to set up a job interview?

Is that ok? or should i just ask if they have viewed my application? I don't want to seem pushy but i need a job bad. How long after submitting an application at Target should i wait till i call? Really would like some help/tips! please

Common Job Interview Mistakes



Recommended Answer:
Absolutely. I got 3 of the best jobs of my life by following up. And it's not bad to send a Very Short Thank You note right after the interview. Good luck.

Nervous About an Upcoming Job Interview? Just Focus on the Three Interview Objectives


  • This is what I did for Wendy's and I already got a second interview there.

    Give out your resume and/or application to the manager

    Wait a week, if you don't get a call ask them if you can arrange in interview because you are interested to work there.

    If they say yes, then go in and good luck :D

  • I would go into the actual store, thats what i did with Food lion and i got the job and im only 17. Do a online application cause they always ask for that, and then walk into the store and ask to speak to the store manager or MOD (manager on duty).

No comments:

Post a Comment