Saturday, January 28, 2012

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear? Job interview.?

I'm 14 years old and I just landed my first job interview at Harveys. Any idea what I should wear? Thanks!

Job Interview Techniques



Recommended Answer:
wear something casual and pleasent. maybe wear a cute pair of shorts and a pretty top. Also put ur hair up in a high ponytail or in a high bun to make yourself look professinal. also add a skinny headband into. Make sure you look really clean and not grubby and brush ur teeth well to so you have a nice smile! Be really friendly and have a big smile to because that is a must fashion accsesory to have. Maybe add a cute pair of diamond earrings and ballet flats? enjoy!

Top 7 Ways to Prepare For a Successful Job Interview


  • I was always told to dress like I was going to work when going to an interview. If they have a specific uniform then just dress nicely and in the best clothes you have. Be presentable, don't show a lot of skin or piercings or such.
    Dress like you're going to church or to a wedding, lol.

    Good luck!

  • i would wear a pencil skirt and a skin colored blouse if possible
    also wear a black cardi over the blouse and good luck hun xx

  • blog.brooklynposh.com/2009/05/03/…

No comments:

Post a Comment