Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Waiting it out or contacting, for job interview?

I received an email from XYZ company about being considered for a second round interview. My problem is that, in the email, it states that they'll contact me within 2 weeks and its already past 4. Should I contact them back or just wait it out? I don't want to wait much longer nor do I want to bother them in the middle of the decision. What should I do? Thanks again for the help!

What You Need to Know About Job Interview Questions



Recommended Answer:
Unfortunately, you've really waited too long. Once it was two weeks and one day would have been the appropriate time to send an e-mail (with their e-mail still included). You should immediately send an e-mail at this point to inquire about your status as a candidate. Also, you should definitely check your Spam folder in case somehow they notified you (perhaps from a different e-mail address).

I Have a Job Interview - What Should I Do?


  • It can't hurt to contact them asking if you are still in consideration for the position.

No comments:

Post a Comment