Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Job Interview Questions: I missed a job interview is that bad?

I thought it was on Monday but it turned out to be on the saturday before monday. Will I never get a job at that place again? Can I apply to the same job at a different branch? Or does my info go to every branch so that I can't get a job at any of them?

Passing a TEFL-ESL-TESOL Job Interview and Landing That Dream Job Abroad



Recommended Answer:
Apologize right away, being as honest as possible without giving a bunch of excuses. Unfortunately in this job market, they may have so many applicants this might have completely knocked you out of the running. Depending on the company, information may or may not go out to all branches. If you applied through a corporate office it most likely would. If you applied with just the branch manager, you may be safe.

And if you get a second chance, don't blow it again!!!

Ninja Job Interview Tactics For Serious Job Seekers


    No comments:

    Post a Comment