Sunday, January 1, 2012

Job Interview Questions: Job interview near the same place I just quit? Help?

I had my first job for three days and they really liked me but I hated the job, so I quit. Now I have a job interview in the same complex as the other place. I didn't know where it was until I had arranged the interview. I don't want to see the people from my old job because I feel so bad. It is possible if I get the job I will see them. I am so annoyed that when I finally get an interview, it's in the same complex. What do I do???????

Job Interview - Best Prep Questions



Recommended Answer:
Just relax and don't worry about it. You quit for a good reason so you don't have to be fearful of seeing the people again.

Job Interview Attire - How to Choose the Right Career Clothes For Your Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment