Thursday, September 29, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How should I dress for a job interview at Macy's?

I have a job interview there this Tuesday, and I need to know what to wear for their job interview. Should I wear a dress suit and stuff since that's what most of the guy employees wear there during their work hours?

VIVA LA RAZA!

Expert Job Interview Advice From Someone Doing the Hiring



Recommended Answer:
Times are tough right now, I'd wear a suit. But dress conservative, no jewelry, hair cut, pay attention to your shoes... many interviewers look at the shoes to see if you are the type to pay attention to detail.

But depends on the position you are applying for. Management? Definitely a suit. Salesperson? Suit minus the jacket. Best to err on the dressier side, but don't wear an armani suit or anything, or the people will think you don' tneed a job.

Hope I helped..

What to Do Before, During and After a Job Interview


  • Many peeps get stuck when they are aiming to settle what to wear at an interview. Personally I'm from the old school, I believe that formal wear is never inappropriate; you can get some tips from the site in the box below, they also have loads of advice on job seeking.

  • Business casual is sufficient. I used to work there last year seasonally and I wore a business casual outfit. No need to overdress. Simply wear formal pants and a nice dress shirt with black polished shoes. That is plenty right there. It is more important in the way you present yourself and how you talk. That will say you a professional.

  • Shirt and tie for EVERY interview. No exceptions.

  • dress fashionably. like, nice dress pants, and a dress shirt in a color that stands out but isnt too bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment