Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How should I dress for a informal job interview?

I am going for a job on my campus and I wanted to know how should I just for a informal job interview? Are jeans acceptable?

Best Way to Handle the Questions in Every Job Interview - Before, During and After the Interview



Recommended Answer:
I would not recommend jeans. Try a nice, dressy blouse and plain skirt, or a pants suit, if you have to wear pants to this job.

The Importance of Great Job Interview Answers


  • Even though its informal, you should still show some effort. It shows respect and reflects additional respect for their time as well. Avoid jeans. Try for khaki and a fun, appropriate top. Keep accessories tasteful and present yourself with confidence.

    Good luck and happy dressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment