Sunday, September 25, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How TO Stay Calm During A Job Interview?

So I decided to get a second job. The problem is that I get extremely nervous and unfortunately, I start to blush at job interviews. This has been happening for a while now. The last interview went horrible! I felt myself blushing and couldn't think clearly. Of course, I didn't get the job. Its been a year and have been avoiding interviews. I am usually very confident but for some strange reason, I blush at situations where all the attention is on me. Think it has to do with a lot of insecurity issues. Any advise or tips. Thanks in advance! =)

Why Should I Hire You? Job Interview Question and Answers



Recommended Answer:
Don't be afraid to pause before and during giving answers to questions to give yourself time to think and to breath, you don't have to rush an answer. This should help to keep you calm, it did for me :)

And try not to feel insecure, I know it can feel like they're judging you but they just want to see if you'd 'fit' into their workplace. They're not criticising you.

It doesn't matter if you blush, all candidates are nervous this is to be expected. It's not the way you look, it's down to what you say. Try and think confidently and portray confidence to them.

Tips For Job Interviews - Information You Need to Know


    No comments:

    Post a Comment