Sunday, September 25, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Is 24 hours too soon to call after a job interview?

I had a job interview at a salon yesterday at 10:30am. The interview ended up running long, so the manager had to cut our interview off because she had a client. She apologized for cutting my interview short, and said she would call me as soon as the client left so we could continue talking. Now, over 24 hours later, I still haven't heard from her. Is it acceptable to call? Or should I wait awhile longer?

How To Give Good Job Interview Answers



Recommended Answer:
Give her a couple more days. Between clients and other interviews, she probably didn't realize that she wouldn't have the time to give you a continuation.

The Ten Secrets For a Great Job Interview


  • you should wait for another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment