Saturday, September 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear for a job interview at Marshalls?

I am a 17 year old girl. I have a job interview at Marshalls in a few days and have no idea what to wear because this is my first job interview ever. Also, is there anything I need to bring with me? Please no stupid/rude comments. Thank you :)

Discover Job Interview Preparation Tips That Will Make Your Upcoming Interview a Breeze!



Recommended Answer:
Women's Interview Attire
•Solid color, conservative suit
•Coordinated blouse
•Moderate shoes
•Limited jewelry
•Neat, professional hairstyle
•Tan or light hosiery
•Sparse make-up & perfume
•Manicured nails
•Portfolio or briefcase

Bring few extra copies of your resumes, references, and two forms of ID in case they request it.

How to Recover From a Bad Job Interview and Get the Job


    No comments:

    Post a Comment