Sunday, September 25, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Would you feel safe if this happened at a job interview?

I had a job interview at a restaurant and in the middle of our interview the cook came in and held a knife to the throat of the manager. Then they both laughed, the cook threw the knife at the floor and walked away. The manager then proceeded to tell me he'd be in touch.

Do you think I got the job cause I really need the money?

Job Interview Dress Code - Dressing for Success



Recommended Answer:
Omg hahaha. I would sit there like uhhhh? I think so. As long as you didn't freak out when that happened. It could have been a joke, or test to see what you'd do. Just follow up like you normally would.

Best Job Interview Tip - You're The STAR


  • They were looking for your reaction. You did not run away so you may have the job. Good luck.

  • it seems he wasnt serious so ....... i dont know just cross your fingers.

  • yes

No comments:

Post a Comment