Friday, September 23, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to my job interview at Target?

I'm a girl. This isn't my first job interview. But I'm not good at picking what to wear to a job interviews. A suit, a dress,?
I'm serious about this job because I really need it.
Can someone help me?

3 Job Interview Skills You Must Have to Win Your Dream Job



Recommended Answer:
Dress for the job you're applying for.

Preparing Your Interview Questions and Answers - A 6 Step Guide to Successful Job Interviewing


  • Not something super-fancy, because that's overdressing for the job interview -- this is a job interview for Target, not for a university professorship. But not jeans and a t-shirt either. Just a nice blouse, pants, and dress shoes, and maybe a little makeup.Answer mine please?
    answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…

  • Wear red pumps with a black dress but still make it look classy.
    PLEASE ANSWER: answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…

  • Tuxedo

No comments:

Post a Comment