Saturday, September 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How do I ask for someone at a job interview withou looking like an idiot?

I'm going for a job interview tomorrow at a small thrift shoppe... and I don't know what the owner looks like, I don't want to ask for her and have her be the one I'm talking to (if that makes sense). How do I ask for her or specify that I'm there for my interview?

The Top 10 Things You Must Do During a Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
Hello, Uhm I Have An Interview With ____ At ____.

Top 7 Ways to Prepare For a Successful Job Interview


  • Just go up to someone that works there and say "Hi, I have an interview scheduled at (time) with (name)." and they will be able to get them for you or you can just skip the name part and it will be just the same.

  • You won't look like an idiot for asking the owner if the owner is in the store. How are you to know? I'm sure she won't look down on you for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment