Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Would sending an employer a thank you letter BEFORE a job interview help my chances of being hired?

I have a job interview on Tuesday and I am really looking forward to it and very much hope to be hired. Would my chance of being hired increase if I send my possible future boss a letter expressing my appreciation a few days prior to the interview, or should I just stick with after?

Thanks in advance.

Will What You Wear for a Job Interview Help You Pass the 2 Minute Test?



Recommended Answer:
Stick with after the interview. I know you are excited and enthusiastic but you want to come across as professional and knowledegeable of protocol.

Job Interview Rehearsal - The Benefits of Mock Interviews


  • You might look like you're trying too hard

No comments:

Post a Comment