Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What do I wear for a job interview tomorrow?

I have a job interview at a major company. They told me to wear business casual. I'm an 19 year old girl. I understand what business casual is but I still have no clue what to wear. The interview is tomorrow and it's really important for me. I have been bartending and waitressing for so long it's hard for me to do the business casual dress without second guessing every choice.

The Top Job Interview Tips



Recommended Answer:
Khakis and a modest blouse

keep jewelry and make up to a minimum, none of that avant garde crap

Most importantly remember that when youre relaxed so is your employer

Kick ***!

I Have a Job Interview - What Should I Do?


  • Wear a dark pair of slacks or dark skirt and a white blouse, something plain will be your best bet.

  • Hi! Here's an article that will hopefully help - I think it is better to dress up than be on the more casual side..

    How to Dress Business Professional - for women
    www.ehow.com/how_5319559_dress-bu…

    Good luck at the interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment