Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How long after my job interview will I know if I've got the job?

Today I had my job interview for a job as a High School Biology teacher. Roughly, how long will I have to wait till I know I have the job? The Interviewer simply said they'd give me a ring if I'd got it, not specifying the actual time.

Important Tips to Crack That Dream Job Interview - Don't Commit Blunders Like All Others



Recommended Answer:
Depending on how many applicants applied for the position,A board usually reviews all applicants and base their decision on your academic qualifications.
Fingers crossed.
Ted.

How to Ace a Nursing Job Interview


  • It really depends on the number of applicants they had for the job. If there were 20 applicants, it shouldn't take long. If there were 50 applicants, it will likely take some time as the school narrows down their choices. A lot depends on the experience of the applicants. If you haven't heard anything thing in a few weeks, a return visit or phone call would be appropriate. Good luck in getting the job!

  • Since school vacation is over soon, I'd say not long.

No comments:

Post a Comment