Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I got a job interview at cookout. How can I make sure it goes well?

I got a job interview at cookout at 3:30 tomorrow. I have never needed a job as much as I need this job. I'm also very awkward. How can I make sure this interview goes well?

Job Interview Techniques Tips - What Techniques For Job Interviews Do You Need?



Recommended Answer:
Dress nice. Conservative
Find out as much as you can about the company you are interviewing for. You need to kiss their a$$.
Tell them what you know about the company and how impeccable their reputation is.
Come prepared. Bring at least 2 copies of your Resume, and a PEN.
Tell them you have a really high standard of work ethics. That you understand what hard work is and you are prepared to do what it takes to get the job done.

Be Ready to Answer the Top 10 Job Interview Questions


    No comments:

    Post a Comment