Monday, September 26, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What questions are asked at a job interview?

I have my first job interview and im scared because i don't know what questions they ask and i don't know what to say, please help me so I can be prepared. :/

Tips on Acing the Job Interview - 4 Important Things to Consider Before the Interview



Recommended Answer:
How can we answer that if we don't really know what job you are interviewing for.
Questions can range from "Tell me about yourself" to "Tell me about a time when you faced adversity", to "How many pennies stacked on top of each other would it take to exceed the height of the Empire State Building". It really depends on the job...

Job Interview - Top Tips When Preparing for a Job Interview


  • "Are u generally a happy person". -- some idiot , OF COURSE EVERONE WILL SAY YES TO THAT!!! GOODNESS

  • Name three weakness

No comments:

Post a Comment