Sunday, September 25, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a Dunkin' Donuts job interview?

I have recently set up an interview to get a job as a crew member at Dunkin' Donuts. Should I dress casual, for example shorts and a t-shirt, semi formal, formal, etc. I am 16 and this is my first job interview, so I am not positive how I should dress, especially while the weather is becoming very hot where I live and the fact that it is only a crew position.

Any other tips for the interview are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

10 Job Interview Tips That Will Help You Make a Good Impression



Recommended Answer:
wear a long sleeve shirt and black trousers -tuck in with belt, and black shoe (improvise if you dont have one) ... you cant go wrong with that

(that would be called semi-formal )

Job Interview Techniques to Land Your Dream Job


  • Either a donut costume or brown cargo shorts and a semi formal polo. Don't dress or look you use weed.

  • better over dressed than under dressed.

  • Just wear a donut. And yes, wear it on the place you are thinking.

  • Goto a costume place and get u a donut costume...I am sure that they will hire u!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment