Monday, September 19, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a job interview at Macy's? What is a group interview?

I have a job interview at Macy's this Wednesday. I don't have slacks, but I do have a plain black dress that can be turned into a skirt that's flowy (I bought it at Macy's). I was told that it's a group interview and I have no idea what that is. This is only my second interview that I have been too and I am 18 years old. Please Help!

Make Your Resume and Amazing Cover Letter Unpredictable - Land a Job Interview Today!



Recommended Answer:
A group interview is usually with a group of applicants that are in the same interview and answering questions. They will ask questions and I would say the ones that are answering or asking the most questions would get the attention and opportunity for a second interview. Make a list of questions and if you are not sure what type of questions to ask, think of situations that you see in the store when you shop. You can also check websites that give interview advice.

Make sure you dress nicely, do not wear perfume or smell of cigarettes, neat hair and not any facial piercings.

Good luck to you.

Job Interview Tips That Will Land You Your Dream Job


  • Nice choice on wearing something they sell. As far as the group interview, they will sit you down in a room with a bunch of other applicants, and then discuss and ask basic things infront of all the other people, then usually at the end of that they will go around and have a quick one on one with you then tell you to come for another interview, or let you know they are not interested.

    Good Luck!

  • Which word is it you do not know - Group or interview? Think about it or you probably will not get hired anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment