Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: First Job interview at Boots in the UK? How should I prepare etc?

I have my first job interview for a parttime sales assistant role next week. I'm really nervous and I don't want my nerves to spoil myself because I really need the money.
What kind of questions do they ask? etc

thanks in advance, i'd be very grateful.

5 Steps to a Great Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
All interviews, no matter for what or where seem to follow a pretty predictable course. Coupe of obvious questions will be - tell me bit about yourself and why do you want this job. Suggest you practice answering these at least so you will have two easy answers at the interview. First impressions are always important and in many cases decide if you get the job or not so dress smart, Clean shoes, washed, scrubed, tidy hair. Sounds picky but that's what expected. Loads of help at www.bestinterviewanswers.com take a look and I hope you get the job. Just practice your answers beforehand. it really helps.

Job Interview Guide - Some Tips to Ace Your Job Interview


    No comments:

    Post a Comment