Friday, September 30, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Any suggestions on what I should wear to my job interview tomorrow?

I have a job interview scheduled tomorrow morning at my local Kohl's department store. It's been extremely hot lately here in Los Angeles, today was over 100 degrees and I don't want to show up at a job interview feeling too casual, but I also dont want to overdress and feel stuffy because of the heat. What do you recommend I do?

Some Questions Astute Interviewers May Ask During the Job Interview Process



Recommended Answer:
i would say either a pencil skirt with a light summery shirt, not to dressy. If you think that the pencil skirt will be to tight and make you hot, then i would go with white capri shorts, with a blue, pink or yellow short-sleeved summer top. Wear you hair up in a bun, kind of sloppy and to the side, with a cute head band to match the shirt. You can wear brown sandals, or high heels, try to avoid flip-flops. Way to casual.

Master the Interview With These Job Interview Tips


    No comments:

    Post a Comment