Sunday, September 25, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How should you act on a job interview?

I have a job interview tomorrow.

Should I be happy, smile, be positive and put a good spin on everything I say? Or does that seem fake?

Should I be serious and take everything literally and not be too bubbly?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated :)

Job Interview Anxiety



Recommended Answer:
Of course you should be yourself, but for sure be positive and smiling! No one likes someone who's always down.. Also, if you have previous work experiences listed on your CV, you could/should prepare talk about them too. Like why you left them or so.. Just one time when I went to job interview I had to talk about ALL my last job experiences, though they weren't related at all with the new one..
And for my first job ever, shoe shop assistant, I got there because the lady said I was really optimistic and smiling, fitting to this job:)
So do your best and I wish you good luck~
Actually good luck to both of us as I'm having a job interview too for my part-time job. Hope that both of us will be accepted!! ;)

Job Interview Skills: How to Manage a Bad Interview!


  • I know this is worked to death, and cliched, but be yourself. That's what's important. Employers want to know what kind of person they're hiring. But, one thing you do have to do, be professional, and courteous. If you're not professional, the employer is going to think you're not serious, and in this economy, there's fifteen other people lined up right behind you. And, if you're not courteous, they're going to think the same thing: you're not here for a job, you're here to be friends. Employers have enough friends, and we'll just go in assuming they don't need, or want, anymore.
    Also, exude quiet confidence. If you go in there thinking you're not going to get the job, you're not going to get it.

  • Be your self and be confident . Also prepare well on the subject matter .

No comments:

Post a Comment