Sunday, September 18, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How should I wear my very long straight hair messy for a job interview?

I have very long straight hair - it needs a cut really but I hate going to the hairdressers and haven't been for literally years.

I have a job interview on Monday. Normally I wear it in a bun, not a decent messy bun, because I am rubbish at doing stuff with my hair just a tied up and twisted round - but I would like to make an effort to on Monday.

Any suggestions?

Really really appreciate any suggestions!

x

Job Interviews Are Fearful Experiences - Follow a Proven Outline to Ace Your Next Interview



Recommended Answer:
1. wash your hair
2. blow dry your hair
3. brush all of your hair back into a sleek pony tail
4. take the pony tail and twist it into a sleek bun, and secure it with a hair tie
5. make sure its not frizzy by spraying very little hair spray on your hair

This is simple and professional not to mention quick and easy, it will take you like five minutes :)

Good luck on your interview!!!

Most Awaited Job Interview Tactics of the Season


  • Yeah you could flat iron it, that always looks professional , just straight and sleek ! (;
    And you could also pin it back by taking two sides and clip it in the back.

    Here's a tutorial on how to flat iron your hair really well ! (;www.youtube.com/watch?v=omGqvaDVG…

  • I think toussled curls/waves,like this :

    www.malextra.com/images/c/cheryl-…

    Or on the other hand if you want a sleek professionally look go for straight,sleek hair,up to you (:

  • wear a sexy style to impress your boss

No comments:

Post a Comment