Friday, September 23, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What can I wear to a job interview at a grocery store?

I have a job interview at a grocery store. I don't have any tan pants. I don't ever wear them. aha. It's my first job interview and I really want this job.
Also, how should I act and say. Should I act really into this job and saying things that make it seem like I am? I really don't know since I've never been to one.
Alas, what kind of things will they ask me?
Thanks so much for the help.

4 Tips For Having the Most Success With Your Job Interview



Recommended Answer:
I'm sure some nice (non ripped up) jeans will do with a casual shirt, not a t-shirt, but not a blouse. Also, don't act over-qualified. Be calm and collected. Seems like you are worried to much. It's a job at a grocery store. I'm pretty sure it won't be that hard to hit. They will ask you like why do you want this job, etc. Just be yourself. You can't really "study" for a job interview. Just be honest with your answers. They most likely won't ask you anything you don't know. Bonne Chance

Job Interview Answers That Lead to Success


  • You can wear jeans if you want. Just make sure that these are decent. If you want to use leggings, you can do that as well. Just make sure you choose a decent top and nice flats. This somehow says casual but smart. Also, make sure that you have your resume ready and that you can provide them with references.

No comments:

Post a Comment