Thursday, September 29, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Which is better for a job interview: Dockers khaki pants or jeans?

I have a job interview with a prof for a research position tomorrow and I need to decide what to wear. I have a polo shirt and I was wondering which pants would be better?

How To Ace Your Next Job Interview - What They Don't Tell You



Recommended Answer:
Khaki are more professional, especially for your position you want.

Identifying Job Interview Tips is an Important Thing That Every Job Seeker Has to Do


  • You should also consider having a look at www.jobclear.com/ , a career community where users share their job interview experience, with some common interview questions.

  • All the best....I think Khaki pant is better than Jeans...

  • definitely khaki pants, they're more formal than jeans. Never walk into a formal interview with jeans on. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment