Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Any tips for my job interview tomorrow?

I have a job interview tomorrow at McDonalds. Any tips? I'm 17 and have never had a job before. I really need this job.

Job Interviewing Tips - Success Through a Thank-You-Letter



Recommended Answer:
I'm 16 and I got a job at Taco Bell, which is my first job. I had the interview just like you in September. I was nervous too. But my tips

1.Have a positive attitude
2.Be honest
3. Be prepared to answer questions
4.Greet the boss or interviewer nicely

Hope these help :)

Know the Job Interview Answers


  • dress nicely, pop a breath mint, talk confidently , ask questions and look the person in the eyes. SHOW INTEREST IN THE JOB! theyll reject you. and dont chew gum during it. talk nice and well educated

No comments:

Post a Comment