Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How to Ace a job interview for teens?

Job interview on tuesday at mcdonalds i told the manger my age etc he also told me no jeans no sneakers etc he said dress for the interview. What should i say? Whats questions should i ask? What questions should i be ready to answer? How early to show up? Help please if you can post video links, websites where i can get this info from. Or if you can just tell me please thanks

Job Interview Advice - Dos and Don'ts For Your Big Day



Recommended Answer:
Hi there, I worked in McDonalds for a while.

Wear smart clothes - Black trousers and a shirt (If your a guy).

Aim to arrive around 10 minutes early. On entering approach the counter and say "Hi I'm (name) and I've got an interview at (time)." They will probably then ask you to ake a seat while you wait for the interviewer.

The interview will most likely be held in the actual restaurant seating area, however, it will probably be quiet either way don't let potential customers put you off.

They will ask you questions on team work, working under pressure, working with customers etc. Just be yourself and answer honestly, they will be looking for answers such as:

"I enjoy working within a team"
"I enjoy working in a fast paced environment"
"I aim to provide excellent customer service etc"

Questions to ask: What training is provided? What are the progression prospects? What is the average day here at work like?

Good Luck!

Also remember to stay calm, smile, be interested at all time and show enthusiasm for the job.

Job Interview - 4 Ways to See Yourself as Job Interviewers Do


    No comments:

    Post a Comment