Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: I need tips on job interview at Maurices?

I have my very first job interview tomorrow at Maurices. I'm 17 years old and I really need this job. I need tips on what to wear and how to respond to questions. Please help me!

Job Interview Tips: How to Interview With Confidence



Recommended Answer:
I guess by now you have had the interview, but I will give you some tips, in case you did not get the job.

Wear smart casual, no jeans.

Just be yourself,

Smile.

Listen carefully to the questions you are being asked.

Never interrupt when the interviewer is talking.

Once a question has been asked, just take a couple of seconds before you answer, so you can think about what you are going to say.

Slow down your speech, most people who are nervous just gabble away, and the interviewer will not be able to understand, or take in what you are saying.

Keep smiling, that is important.

How to Answer Common Job Interview Questions


    No comments:

    Post a Comment