Saturday, September 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Does it matter that I do not wear make up during a job interview?

I have a job interview for a part time bank teller position on Thursday and I have never worn cosmetics. Will the fact that I go on this interview the natural way hurt my chances of being hired?

I was in retail management before and am looking for a new career. I have been out of work since January.

Job Interview Questions - How to Prepare For and Answer the Ones They WILL Ask You! (Part One)



Recommended Answer:
you dont have to wear makeup. just make sure you look well kept. if you got a unibrow that could be awfully distracting. or if your face is a pizza pie you might wanna try and cover that up.other than that, bein natural is a good thing and if youve never done makeup before, might be safer to ditch testing it out during your interview.

Job Interview Training For Managers - Will's Story


  • I suggest make up yes people aren't supposed to hire off of looks but think of this if you and someone else apply to the same job and they looked better overall then your employer will choose them over you sounds ridiculous but it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment