Thursday, September 22, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What are some questions asked at a job interview for an OBGYN front office position?

I'm getting ready for a job interview at an OBGYN office and would like what are the most asked questions for this type of job? I do have experience in the medical field, however, I've worked at a Chiropractic office, nothing like OBGYN. The closest I got to this type of environment was when I was actually pregnant and had to go in for appointments.

Job Interviews Should Be As Easy As Trying on a Pair of Shoes



Recommended Answer:
An office position is an office position is an office position. What goes on in the examination rooms shouldn't affect what goes on up front. The only difference is that OBGYNs are real doctors, unlike chiropractors.

Job Interview Questions - Interview Techniques to Prepare You to Ace Your Interview!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment