Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I expect for my first Job Interview?

Today I have my first job interview EVER. I'm really nervous, and I don't really know what to expect.
Can someone help me figure out what to expect? And maybe calm my nerves a bit? It's at a JC Penny store. Also, I'm wearing black pants with a nice top. Is that good enough to wear?

Is Your Body Secretly Sabotaging Your Job Interviews?



Recommended Answer:
Just remember to be as calm as possible. They're probably just gunna ask you some general questions about when you can work, if you got to school, what actives you do, and probably something about your goals like where do you see yourself in 10 yrs. I think what your wearing should be good. I used to have this notion that every interview means you got the job, i found that to be false very quickly. Not to be negative or anything but an interview really doesnt mean much so try to take some nerves away. Just be calm and do your best.

Job Interview Mistakes To Avoid


    No comments:

    Post a Comment