Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Job Interview Questions: Can someone give me an credible excuse for not going to work for a job interview?

I have a job interview and I don't have vacation days or sick days. I actually like my boss. What is a credible excuse?

Job Interview - How Your Body Language Can Affect Your Interview



Recommended Answer:
Could you just say something personal has come up? Unless your boss is also a friend he shouldn't pry any further than that. Good luck!

10 Easy Ways to Be Much More Confident in Job Interviews


  • "I'm to lazy to do it today, how about tomorrow?" The problem is people who usually try excuses like these don't get jobs or get fired quickly. If what you have going on is THAT important tell your boss that. Honesty is the best excuse, even if it doesn't work.

  • you have to say you are sick. go to the doctor if you have to.

  • You should go to work ........................................…

  • i had to babysit my niece

No comments:

Post a Comment