Monday, September 26, 2011

Job Interview Questions: How to nail a job interview?

I have a job interview coming up as a private school tutor. I'm a college student myself and unemployed at the moment. I could really use the money their paying, and really need the job. This is my first real job interview, I turned 18 recently. Any advice or tips to nail the interview? I could really use it.

The Cafe, a Cup of Coffee and a Job Interview - A Dangerous Brew



Recommended Answer:
dress nice, make a good first impression
speak clearly, use good grammar, no slang
be polite, well mannered
smile a lot, display a friendly attitude
look at the interviewer, don't be distracted
answer the questions that are asked, don't start telling stories that could talk you out of the job

The Job Interview - Tips For Winning Your Interviewer Over


  • Dear i suggest you www.BiznFin.com
    it will help you .there are many other solutions keep using answers.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment