Saturday, September 24, 2011

Job Interview Questions: What should I wear to a job interview?

I've never been to a job interview, I know the whole idea is to make a good first impression but I have no idea what I should be wearing.
I'm 18 and it's a part-time job at small cafe in town, so obviously I shouldn't dress up.
What would you recommend I wear? Colours/style?
Thank you.

How to Prepare the Best Job Interview Answers



Recommended Answer:
wear a summery dress that is simple, casual, not too short, not too bright, not sexy... check out urban outfitters. i think a dress like this or ones of the ones from the 'more ideas' thing below would be perfect: www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/cat… and definately wear the belt with it :) trust me, i don't think they really care what you wear. i mean its a CAFE!

Win That Second Job Interview, Like You Did With the First Job Interview


  • Ha ha Natasha ha ha.......
    You said "........, so obviously I shouldn't dress up."

    Now that is funnyyyyy.Okay seriously:

    Since it's a part time cafe, go in any casual dress without being too flashy or gaudy. Let your simplicity show...

    Then wear your best smile.

    Possibly they'll give you a uniform to wear later....so your dress for the interview won't really matter.

  • Don't look hot ! Go for elegant and smart, wear black, white and grey. Soft make up, if you want to go for a shirt, make sure it's not too short, but don't worry about which type of clothes you should wear, as long as it looks nice. Best outfit is black trousers and whit top, good luck !

  • Business casual is probably fine. Usually black or dark pants and a nice shirt will do - don't go sleeveless - if it's warm, find a nice short sleeve shirt. I would recommend a solid colors - no wild patterns.

  • wear casual , but not too much , and use medum colors (i mean don't wear pink) , and look elegant, and if the person who you will talk with is a man , you should look a bit hot ;)

  • Go naked

No comments:

Post a Comment